Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Forget about the Superstar, Just BE who you are!

Weekly Spiritual Reading

The Oracle Speaks to the Goddess-Body-Mind-Spirit.com Community

Week of August 30-Sept 5, 2009
Ausar Hetep
KEYNOTES: "I AM"; Just *BE*; Who are You Really; FORGET THE SUPERSTAR, JUST BE WHO YOU ARE
"I Am Ausar."

I have learned that this is what the ancient people of Egypt/Kemet said. What this means is that they understood that they were not their personality, they were not a role, they were not even a culture.

This meant that they understood that they were divinity, pure potentiality, consciousness.

Ausar is the part of ourselves that is not conditioned by the physical level of consciousness. It is the most expanded part of our differentiated self. One step beyond Ausar is the Divine Oneness.

A way to think of this is consider the Ocean. If we take a glass and scoop some of the water out of the ocean, it is is now ocean water in a glass.

This is The Divine and Us. We are parts of the Universal Consciousness individuated into seemingly separate beings.

Ausar is the first level of individuation. Ausar has no conditionings, no labels, no roles. Ausar just is. This is the place that we all strive to achieve.

One of my favorite scriptures from the Bible is,

"Let this mind be in (me) which was also in Christ Jesus."

I use this scripture to invoke remembrance that I have the same mind of God/The Great Mother within me. It is this Mind and only this Mind that I seek to connect with.

When I do so I begin to lose track of time and space. I am not limited by this physical level of consciousness.

I feel complete and utter peace at all times. The Divine is my source and my supply.

It is the Avatars and the Yogis who have achieved this level of beingness. The good news is that awareness of this state of consciousness is all of our destinies.

It is our birthright to walk fully enlightened in a body.

What happens for most of us is that our body distracts us, our environment does not support healthy ego development steeped in the truth of our identity.

For most of us "I AM..." is followed by a role, a condition, a wound or some dogma.

Can we just say, "I AM"? Period. That is what we are being called to do this week. Walk as I AM. We are being called to transcend our conditionings, labels and titles.

This is how I have heard it to say to us: Who are you beyond your Super-Star-Made-Up-Self? Who are you beyond the facade that you put up day in and day out to save face? When you take away all of the make up, the nice clothes and stand naked before the mirror, who are you really?

A wise traditional African priest once said to me:

The least of your real self is greater than 100% of your super star made up self.

I remember feeling like he knocked me out when he said it. But it is true. If you seek to only be who you are, therein lies the power that you have been searching for for years now.

May our children never forget who they are so they don't have to make the long trek back home. May all of us who have forgotten come back home to Self, I AM.

May we all just Be this week. Be Peace. It is who you are.

Affirm your Beingness with Power Affirmations. Click Here!

If you would like personal divination done by Tirra-Olufemi on your behalf, then click here for more information.

I remember the first reading Priestess Olufemi gave me. I was extremely anxious and in need of some serious spiritual guidance. She was very prompt, for one, in getting back to me with the reading, which that in itself was deeply meaningful for me, because it spoke of her integrity as a Diviner -that she respected my time and me as a person. Also, as always, when you speak with her, she is so full of love and earthiness, that you immediately feel " at home" and at-ease with her. Also, she told me some things that no one had told me before, and during our session, because she is such an "open sponge" for psychic energy, she also revealed other impressions that came up during that conversation. I instantly felt I had reconnected with a long lost friend, and every other reading she has given since has always been a reflection of my immediate needs at that time.

-Angel (Tennessee)

No comments:

Post a Comment