Friday, May 24, 2013

Last Day with the ArchAngels

Today is my last day with the ArchAngels being in my home.  The number one thing I will say that I have noticed is how much more balanced I feel within.  There are just some things that money cannot buy.

I am actually going to do more work with the angels, ancestors and orisha as well as the goddesses as a result of this awesome experience.  What I think is that things are being put into place for more to happen that we desire...meaning that I have seen some neat things happen but the presence of the angels has been subtle.  I just feel like ground work has been laid with the number one thing happening:  I am balanced.

I am eating healthier, cleaning my house more consistently, logging off FB sooner....all the things that I know undermine my success...they have changed for the better.

Thank God I know I have perpetual access to the angels because I am going to work more with my non-physical help.

Giving thanks!!!!!

Thank you ArchAngels!!
Olufemi

No comments:

Post a Comment