Saturday, May 25, 2013

Just sent the ArchAngels on to my friends

I sort of began to wonder if I was too busy that I didn't sense or commune with the angels enough.  So a few moments before I was to send them on I asked for a sign that they were here and maybe that I was going to be okay.  As I got prepared for the last ritual which was to sent them to my friends, I felt the same warm feeling and presence I felt when they first arrived.

After that I had the most profound thought come to me.  Let me go on a tangent for a moment.

April 3, 2013, one of the most wonderful people to ever bless my life, my mother-in-law, passed on back over to Ancestor Land.  After her passing, I heard many things such as songs and poems and I would look them up.  One of those is the footprints in the sand poem.  I read it and felt comforted by that poem.

A couple of days ago I made my first visit to my mother-in-law's home and went to the room where she passed and where many of her things are and just sat.  I then began to look through everything just to savor the room because I know after a while, it will look different once we get rid of her things.  What do I find?  I found the footprint in the sands poem in a card and it even had a key chain with footprints on it.  I was so pleasantly surprised that I didn't know what to do!  Of course, I brought the card and key chain home with me so that I can remember her as I feel that SHE is the one that put that poem in my mind.

Well, this morning I was feeling like I didn't know if the angels were even still here before I sent them to my friends.  As I went to the door to send them on I heard that that poem reflects my relationship with them.  Even when I think I am alone and they are not here, remember the footprint in the sand poem and know that the angels walk with me and even carry me unbeknownst to me. 

I have tears in my eyes thinking about this.  And something that I just noticed, I gave them a piece of cake as an offering but couldn't get it on the small altar that I made for them and sat it on the Footprints in the Sand card.  GOT IT!  This is probably the most profound revelation that I received in these 5 days.

Giving thanks for this remembrance and now I shall walk in it and know that I am supported by the Universe always...even when I think the only footprints that I see are mind.

GRATEFUL!!!!!
Tirra-Olufemi

No comments:

Post a Comment