Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Archangels are here

My friend asked me if I wanted to participate in an opportunity to invite angels into my home.  Now personally, I walk with the unseen entities that exist.  I call on them whenever I want to do so, which is daily. But I do think there is power in participating in a group or community type event or sharing.

So I said yes.  The Archangels arrived yesterday and will be here for 5 days.  They include:  Uriel, Michael, Gabrielle, Metatron and Raphael.

When they entered into my home, I felt a super tingly feeling all over me.  My house felt so warm and peaceful.

Throughout the day I felt a warm sensation in my chest.  It felt like I had taken one of my herbs and it was stuck in my esophagus.  I feel a warm radiation when that happens with my herbs but after I thought about it I knew that I had not taken any herbs. TWICE I felt the warm sensation in my chest area and eventually figured out that it was the angels.

Last night one of the lights in my house flickered off and on several times.  No question to me that it was the angels.

Right after the angels arrived I got a super inspirational idea which is answer that I have been searching for for a while:  How to market all that I do.  SOOOO, I will create that.

I got word that a particular financial situation is looking brighter.  I got word on a potential business lead.

I am hearing that it is important for me to walk free...to let it all go and I will have all that I desire.

Giving thanks for the Archangels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment