Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Ancestors Have Spoken: You need your *WHY* big enough.

When I was in the early stages of learning in my network marketing company, I once heard:

"You have to have a big enough WHY. If your WHY is big enough, you will keep going when times get tough."

I thought about this wisdom as I pondered this morning:

  • WHY do I get up every morning?
  • Why do I continue to live each day?
  • Why do I even try to do anything of value or that is worth while?
  • I have lived in mediocrity for a while now and I tell you, mediocrity is so much easier than moving against this inertia into action.

    I tuned into my Ori, my higher self, and into the wisdom of the Egungun, the Ancestors. I heard...

    Click this link http://www.goddess-body-mind-spirit.com/Ancestral-Wisdom.html for the full article...

    1 comment:

    1. "I AM NOT tragically colored. There is no great sorrow dammed up in my soul, nor lurking behind my eyes. I do not mind at all. I do not belong to the sobbing school of Negrohood who hold that nature somehow has given them a lowdown dirty deal and whose feelings are all hurt about it. " -Zora Neale Hurston

      ReplyDelete