Monday, February 18, 2013

Grateful for

Feb. 18, 2013

I have so much for which to be grateful.  I am grateful for the following:
  • My life
  • My husband
  • My children 
  • My parents and in laws 
  • homeschooling my children
  • my friends
  • everything that has happened that has brought me to this present moment for i am who i am because of all that has happened to bring me here...heretofore i would have said that i am no where near where i planned to be in my life but now i am totally happy with my life from the beginning to the present because it is MINE....
  • my ANCESTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I stand on your shoulders
  • IFA!!!!!
  • my mind
  • i can walk
  • i can breathe
  • i have emotions that give me such a different variety in my day.
  • dance and drum and music
there is so much more but that is it for now...i need to fold clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment