Sunday, October 18, 2015

Interesting moment of learning and confirmation

INTERESTING....Today I went to the Native American Powwow at Long Hunter State Park. I was sitting and chatting at a table with my friends when this old man, no top teeth, sort of scruffy looking sits down at the table. We don't think too much until he jumps in our conversation. He didn't talk to loudly so at first we are sort of inadvertently giving the stank face like, "What is he doing getting in our conversation?" but then realized that what he was saying was actually wisdom. He does this a few times and we just say, "Yes, sir. You are right," and continue on with our conversation. He finally looks at me and says something about how if you want to manifest something you have to have absolute belief and faith. I was like, YEP! He was on point. He mentions other dimensions and speaks of going beyond the seen to manifest the unseen and my friends and I are actually impressed at this point. He then gets up from the table and walks directly to me, puts his hand on my shoulder and says, "Be who you are supposed to be." My friends said that he threw up his hand sort of like, "Mic drops" or "nuff said". lol I was floored because I struggle so much with honoring the truest truth of who I am. I just couldn't believe that this man who could have spoken to any of us at the table zoned in on me. I feel so fortunate and affirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment