Monday, June 1, 2009

Make your Summer Solstice more meaningful with this....

Peace to you,

Make the Summer Solstice meaningful by participating in the Summer Solstice Fast Here is the invitation:

http://www.goddess- body-mind- spirit.com/ Summer-Solstice- Fast.html

We are all on the path toward self-mastery. Master yourself by mastering your emotions That is what this Fast Experience is focused on.

Again, go to http://www.goddess- body-mind- spirit.com/ Summer-Solstice- Fast.html

I do look forward to hearing about your success!

In Light and Love
Tirra-Olufemi

"Do you really know yourself or do you know only what you have been conditioned to believe about yourself?"

Know Thyself. ~Oracles of Delphi

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a wonderful idea. I plan to do this as well. Not sure if I'll blog about it myself, but I definitely want to take part. So does this fast start today (June 1st)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace to you! So sorry to just now reply as I am new to blogger and had no idea that you posted.

    Thanks so much for reading this invite and inquiring.

    The fast did begin on June 1 and will continue to the Solstice at the very least.

    I hope to connect more with you!

    Thanks again!
    Peace and Love
    Tirra-Olufemi

    ReplyDelete